New Message: editthispage.com webpage

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Apr 2 07:04:13 PST 2004

By: tom schuring (editthispage at clogwog.net)

hello,

i was one of the first users that got a free editthispage.com website and for the last few years i have enjoyed the service still for free.

in the mean time i purchased a copy of radio userland and i use it to keep another website up and running via the local interface to radio userland and it automatically uploads the changes via ftp.

because the free aditthispage.com account is getting very slow recently (i'm not complaining, it is after all still free for me ) i'm thinking of migrating everything to my own webspace.

now my questions are:

1) can i get a 'backup' of my free editthispage.com website (layout and content) so i can restore it locally to use radio userland to maintain the editthispage.com website.

2) can radio userland manage multiple websites ? or do i need to buy two licences ?

thanks,
tom