New Message: Re: editthispage.com webpage

Keola Donaghy keola at nahenahe.net
Fri Apr 2 14:55:48 PST 2004

I believe what the original poster wanted to do something I've been
wanting to do for a while - download the root and convert the database so
that it can be upstreamed from Radio. I know Jake did a tool that allowed
this in an earlier version of Radio, but unless I missed something it does
not work with more recent versions of Radio.

I myself would like to help lighten the load on ETP.com (I got my site on
it the first day it was available) and convert it to Radio, but lack the
time and talent to write a conversion tool.

If I missed something, I hope someone will reply and let me know where
such a tool can be had.

Aloha,

Keola

-