Outlines and slideshows in Frontier/Manila

Stephen Waters sbwaters at rny.com
Fri Apr 9 04:50:35 PDT 2004

Hi,

I have some stuff outlined in a wordprocessor that I want to put up on
Manila with a minimum of rework. How is that best accomplished in
Frontier or Manila.

Server end or Manila browser client interface? In other words, might I
put up a news story and then change it to an outline from the server
side?

Secondly, some of the outlines represent slide shows (Major point,
minor bullets). Is there a way in Manila to invoke slide shows?

Thanks/sbw