Outlines and slideshows in Frontier/Manila

sdevore at mac.com sdevore at mac.com
Fri Apr 9 11:35:44 PDT 2004

Stephen you might check out
http://radio.userland.com/userGuide/advanced/outliner/
howToUseRadioWithManila

and

http://radio.userland.com/userGuide/advanced/outliner/
radioAsAManilaDirectoryEditingTool

and

http://radio.userland.com/userGuide/advanced/outliner/
radioAsASlidesEditingTool

There are some really cool things you can do with radio and frontier in
combination, many of these things can be done directly from Frontier by
creating a new story (via the web interface) then finding that message
in the site table in frontier and changing the body type to an outline
and then playing these same games.

Sam D