htmlArea

Ryan Hale ryan.hale at t1host.com
Wed Apr 14 20:23:12 PDT 2004

Hello Everyone -

I have someone who is running OS 9 and can't see the WYSIWYG editing tools
because she can't install Mozilla as it is built for OS X only.  I began
looking around for other tools that she could use and came across htmlArea
from InteractiveTools.com.  I'm wondering if anyone else has implemented
this on their sites and if you might be willing to share how you went about
this.

I'm initially thinking that I want to get this to work with this single site
only at first, but then may deploy across the server.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Ryan