Manila/Radio ports to open for server?

Lawrence Lee lawrence at userland.com
Mon Apr 19 15:52:45 PDT 2004

Clicking the Edit with Radio link opens a page that connects to Radio's Web
server with the information (contained in the URL) on opening the Manila
page in Radio. Then Radio tries to connect to the server to edit that page
(on port 80 unless you have Frontier running on another port).

You can see this here:

manila.editResponder.respond

Do you have access to the firewall logs to see what's blocking the request?

Lawrence