New Message: viewOpml - success

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Apr 27 22:47:28 PDT 2004

By: Melissa Green (greenmj at scc.losrios.edu)

Ryan -- fabulous! It worked! I like the easy solution. Thanks for the macro reference ... it took me three tries and finally using my eyes, saw the quote marks around the URL and that made the difference.

I've set some relative paths to my stories so I went digging into the Prefs > Advanced > Site Navigation to find the original story number to use that in my URL.

The page referenced is cached for an hour then dumped. Does this technique create a load on the server that if many folks were using this macro I need to be concerned about slowing performance?