New Message: Re: Guide to reinstalling Frontier/Manila?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon Dec 13 07:05:29 PST 2004

By: Dan Mitchell (dan at mitchell.fhda.edu)

/If you load the robots.txt for a few different Manila sites, does requesting this page to cause a crash in the application?/

I tried this with a half dozen sites today - requesting http\://site.url.org/robots.txt. No problems resulted during the test.

/Are you using the Radio Community Server or Server Monitor tools? If not, could you try disabling those./

I had both enabled. I disabled them last night via the web admin pages. When I woke up this morning Frontier had crashed 5 times overnight.

:-(

Dan

This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.