Important: Manila Security Fix Released

Campbell, Bob BCAMPBELL at banknorth.com
Fri Dec 31 04:34:34 PST 2004

Hi Lawrence,
After updating Frontier and updating Manila, I get this message whenever I
click "Post Changes" after editing a story.

Sorry! There was an error: Can't evaluate the expression because the name
"binaryServerFolder" hasn't been defined.

Bob Campbell
Banknorth N.A.
AVP, Business Unit Web Support Analyst
Portland, Me. 04101