New Message: Deleted Test Site causes other sites to fail?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Wed Jun 2 03:09:01 PDT 2004

By: Bill (crllen at bigpond.com)

Hello,

I am receiving the error below:

Sorry! There was an error: #members attribute must be either a table or the name of a sub-table or valid address or string in members.root.

The error was detected by Frontier 9.1b3 in mainResponder.respond. Webmaster: webmaster at centralrangesllen.org.au. Time: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 10:02:13 GMT.

This began after I deleted one of my test sites. I have three or four sites running as tests.

domain/alpha
domain/beta
domain/test

etc etc etc

I deleted domain/beta

and now when I try to access domain/test I get the above error??

Is this possibly beacuse the Members DB's were linked?

Please help.

Ps.. I do not have direct access to my server [100K's away] and have not yet installed timbuktu!! [I know I know!]

Bill