New Message: Members and Bulletins? Can I add someone?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Jun 4 00:20:37 PDT 2004

By: Bill (crllen at bigpond.com)

I am running a site with a few members.

Some of the members have been manually added by me as a managing editor, rather than the individual subscribing [and going through all the steps]

I now find that not all the members are on my subscribers list at website/bulletins/list

Can I manually subscribe them to receive bulletins?

I woudl love a feature that let me see all members in one list and be able to switch on/off their bulletin status?

Any advice appreciated.

Bill