Gems URLs broken

Hugh Nicoll hnicoll at miyazaki-mu.ac.jp
Mon Jun 7 20:13:08 PDT 2004

Greetings ­

After first period class had another quick look in the docs and found most
of the answer to my own problem at the following link:

http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$10767?mode=day

I Jumped to config.mainresponder.domains, then navigated down through
default.siteTree.directory to outline

config.mainresponder.domains.default.siteTree.directory.outline

And edited the path for the /files/ site, and now everything is working
perfectly.

It's great to finally start truly understanding Frontier/Manila's database
tables.

Cheers,

Hugh