New Message: Leave a story temporarily unpublished?

Ryan Hale ryan.hale at t1host.com
Wed May 5 17:50:23 PDT 2004

Hi Stephen -

Under Prefs > Discussion Group, you can leave a Story out of the Discussion
Group list, but that doesn't necessarily leave the story unpublished, just
not linked to in the discussion group.  To my knowledge, the only way to
limit access to a specific story is to use a plugin that forces that
behavior.

Thanks,

Ryan Hale