New Message: Re: Former weblogs.com site problems

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Wed Nov 24 12:15:27 PST 2004

By: Craig Jensen (craig at bookways.com)

Lawrence and Rogers,

The Edit with Radio button if fixed. Access to the referers page is restored. However, I still cannot access the BookNotes website directly via Radio. This has been a problem since the switch-over from weblogs.com.

>From the Radio:File:Open Manila Site... I enter the BookNotes url. The Radio directory for BookNotes opens, but I cannot access any of the pages, directories, templates, etc. For instance, when I click on Template:Template I get the following error:

Can't open stream because TCP/IP error code -3220- Is a directory.

If I try to debug Template the Scratchpad.atts opens and the rpcServer and siteURL are the old weblogs.com address. If I change them to buzzword.com and save and close when I reopen the debug table, the weblogs.com address is back.

Is this a problem on my Radio end or is this problem coming from the buzzword.com server?

This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.