Help! Something has gone south - Where do I learn to drawl?

Steve Hooker steve at cybersaps.com
Fri Oct 1 15:12:51 PDT 2004

Looks like you've only got a default table in the
config.mainresponder.domains table. I believe this will only allow you
to access the site one way. By IP or whatever domain name(s) is/are
pointing to your machine. Though unsure. My guess is that something
outside of your Frontier machine has messed with your DNS settings for
wwpp.org

Duplicate what you have, and call that table www.wwpp.org See if that
works. But, as that's probably not how you had it set up before, and it
was working, surely Frontier ain't to blame. Screwy DNS?

See mine: