New Message: Weird Domain Hosting Problem on Manila

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Wed Oct 20 13:06:57 PDT 2004

By: Rogers Cadenhead (rcade at yahoo.com)

The Manila server at Buzzword.Com was installed at the domain name Weblog.Name originally. I decided to use a different domain and configured the software accordingly.

A few places don't reflect the update, most notably in the RCS related features:

http://weblog.name/rcsAdmin/ works.

http://buzzword.com/rcsAdmin/ doesn't.

I can't find anything in config.mainResponder that's set to use weblog.name. No configuration settings in the browser admin interface use weblog.name either.

Any suggestions on where I can look to find out why the server is doing this? I'd like to serve all content from buzzword.com.