New Message: Can't create a new site?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Oct 22 10:09:58 PDT 2004

By: Paul Hampel (phampel at phila.k12.pa.us)

I'm a new user and have been using only one site on my server. Today I tried to create a new site for the principal of my school and I was unable to create one. From the Create a Manila Site menu I saw the message Fill in form below. Ckick submit. You'll instantly be transported to your new site.

There is no form below. Only a red X with a box around it. There is also no submit button.

Could someone tell me how to get this right? I love the first site I created and now others in my school want sites.

email if possible please. phampel at phila.k12.pa.us