New Message: Re: random images in stories - workspace table?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Sep 17 21:26:57 PDT 2004

By: Melissa Green (greenmj at scc.losrios.edu)

Thanks Lawrence -- I have access to Manila but not Frontier. So it seems I can add macros to stories or templates (from the Prefs > Advanced fields).

I do have a Radio subscription but connecting it to my Manila account is not intuitive for me.

What do I need to do to get the return macro to work in Manila? It seems to be neutered and I do not know WHERE & WHAT to change. I can forward a specific request to my campus Frontier Admin.

I'd like to use this feature from within stories and from within new themes. Suggestions would be appreciated.