New Message: Re: Installed Base in Education

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Sun Sep 19 08:45:02 PDT 2004

By: Brian V. Hughes (brianvh at dartmouth.edu)

What does adopted Manila mean? Dartmouth has made limited use of Manila's discussion group technology since before Manila had its name( around 1998). But the total number of Manila sites at Dartmouth in that time has been less than 20. In the same time frame, the total number of Frontier built and/or managed websites and web applications is closer to 150.

Dartmouth has been a very large user of Frontier, but I don't know that we've ever "adopted" Manila. Would we qualify for your count/estimate?

-Brian