New Message: Re: How to Log to a Text File

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon May 2 18:45:07 PDT 2005

By: Ben Collis (ben at dp.co.nz)

I had another look. The common log file is being generated in another path.

The log path shown in my settings page is where the full logs are held, however the common logs are being created in another path ...

DriveName : Users : userName : Documents : Logs ...

 this value is set in config.mainresponder.prefs.lofolder ..

Not sure why this is occurring on my installation. It is different from what is described on the help I read.

This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.