Making Manila Moblog

Kelly Thomas kthomas at siu.edu
Wed May 4 13:53:11 PDT 2005

NO Problem! You have total and well deserved bragging rights. Userland
should BUY the code from you and roll it into the new release! (In our
dreams) Everyone has camera phones now and manila sites would be a
great place to put the photos. I'd like to help fill that need with a
full-featured easy-to-use manila solution instead of seeing people use
other blog software.

/kt