Newbie: Problems with my homepage

James Lee Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:47:20 -0700

This can happen if you enable News Items but none have been posted.

If you have News Items enabled, try disabling it and see if you get the
homepage back.

<James>

-----Original Message-----
From: Lou Fox [mailto:foulox@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 3:40 PM
To: manila-newbies@userland.com
Subject: Newbie: Problems with my homepage

My homepage is messed up.
Here are my problems:
It has a calendar for May 1999, instead of today's
I have it set to show 7 news days, it shows today's
date, and no news stories.  But if I click on the
archive button for today's date then it has the
homepage the way I would like it to appear
I have an editing form turned on for the home page,
yet none appears.
I've tried various themes none of them help

What did I screw up, and how do I fix it?  Any
assistance will be greatly appreciated.