Problem changing style sheet in template

Jim Byrne Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:08:15 +0100

on 27/8/01 2:29 pm, Bob Kemp at robert.kemp@strath.ac.uk wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just a little thing, but it's frustrating me:
>
> I'm trying to change colors in one of the templates, MinimalWhite, via the
> CSS style sheet. I've managed this successfully for other selectors, but
> changing the .siteName class is proving impossible.
>
> .siteName has these properties:
>
> font-size: 42px;
> font-weight: bold;
> color: #999999;
>
> Changes to font-size and font-weight take effect as expected, but changes
> to color don't. I've had a look through the ManilaWebsites.root to see if
> there's anything there which sheds light on the matter, with no success -
> but I'm no Frontier expert.
>
> Has anyone got any suggestions as to what's going on and what I can do
> about it?
>
> Thanks in anticipation,
>
> Bob Kemp

Bob,

The title of the site at the top of the page is a link - and the colors of
the links are set in the body tag. You might want to just make the title of
your site standard text rather than linked text.

Allt he best,
Jim

--
Jim Byrne Project Director, The Making Connections Unit, Glasgow Caledonian
University, Glasgow G4 OBA, 0141 331 3893

Everything you need to know about publishing accessible information on the
Web.

Connections Disability: http://www.connections.gcal.ac.uk/

Scottish Disability Information Mailing list:
http://www.connections.gcal.ac.uk/MailList/DisList.html