CommentIt Plug in

Jim Byrne Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 10:22:48 +0000

on 24/11/01 8:47 am, thob at thob@aon.at wrote:

> I tried to use this fabulous plug-in but always get
> "Sorry! There was an error: Can't call the script because the name
> "manilaextras" hasn't been defined."
> Any idea what wnt wrong?
>
> thomas

Thomas,

Sorry about that - entirely my fault. I thought I had tested it thoroughly -
but obviously not.

Download a fresh copy and try again. Get right back to me if you have any
probems (e-mail jim@glasgowwestend.co.uk at the weekend).

All the best,
Jim

--
Jim Byrne Project Director, The Making Connections Unit, Glasgow Caledonian
University, Glasgow G4 OBA, 0141 331 3893

Everything you need to know about publishing accessible information on the
Web.

The Making Connections Unit: http://www.mcu.org.uk/

Scottish Disability Information Mailing list: