<bayly.root> is pirate-ware?

Scott Granneman Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 14:25:15 -0600

Well, I for one think this is a pretty important discussion.

Here we have a pretty important plugin, used by a lot of people. And
here we also have the guy that invented the system that the plugin is
designed to enhance telling us that it's pirate-ware!

I want to follow this discussion! The outcomes of it will affect my
company, which has made a strong commitment to Manila, and which has
also started to investigate and use some of Mr. Bayly's plugins.

So how do we do this? Ping-pong between Web sites? Or what?

Thanks.

Scott

--
R. Scott Granneman
scott@granneman.com ~ www.granneman.com
Join GranneNotes! Information at www.granneman.com

"... any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind,
and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for
thee."
       ---John Donne