why can't i edit my homepage? Please help me.

Greg from Codeset Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 23:29:23 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0032_01C1753F.D9C46200

5 hours later and I still can't edit my home page. For the love of God =
will someone please help me. I created a new site on weblogger.com =
(http://ivs.weblogger.com) and I followed the 'simple' instructions to =
the letter and now my homepage is a mute mutant which refuses to allow =
any changes whatsoever, outside of themes and adding or removing the =
calendar. Please help me and save my sanity. I already told my boss what =
a great thing this is and now I look like a total asshole. I should have =
known better...

Thank you,
Greg Remillard

------=_NextPart_000_0032_01C1753F.D9C46200

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2>5 hours later and I still can't edit =
my home=20
page. For the love of God will someone please help me. I created a new =
site on=20
weblogger.com (<A =
href=3D"http://ivs.weblogger.com">http://ivs.weblogger.com</A>)=20
and I followed the 'simple' instructions to the letter and now my =
homepage is a=20
mute mutant which refuses to allow any changes whatsoever, outside of =
themes and=20
adding or removing the calendar. Please help me and save my sanity. I =
already=20
told my boss what a great thing this is and now I look like a total =
asshole. I=20
should have known better...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2>Thank you,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2>Greg =
Remillard</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0032_01C1753F.D9C46200--