"There's no such thing as a dumb question"

Robert Scoble Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 13:22:57 -0700

>The blog in question is http://deanland.weblogs.com

It looks fine on my IE 6.0, but I'm running at 1024x768. I do note that
you have several fairly-wide images and also several fairly-long URLs.
Both of which can force table cells and browsers to do weird things. One
thing you might try is to display fewer days on your home page. That'll
speed up your page and reduce the chance that something is forcing your
browser to need to be wider than it should.

Also, another thing you might try is turning on home-page caching.
That'll increase your home page's speed a bit too.
http://frontier.userland.com/news/ has information about that feature
(and all the other new features we've added recently).

Thanks!

_
Robert Scoble
Director of Marketing
UserLand Software
We're turning the Web into a fantastic writing environment!
http://www.userland.com
###