Getting hierarchyPath to work

Bob Kemp Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Mon, 08 Oct 2001 12:17:38 +0100

Thanks to Jim, Ken and Brent.

I opted for Jim's suggestion and got hold of David Bayly's scripts (which
look like a fantastic resource for those who are prepared to delve a little
further into Frontier). I had a little problem getting the
manilaExtras.breadcrumbs macro legal, but I now have working breadcrumbs -
great!

The next thing is to get the site structure right, which now appears to be
where the real hard work is.

Cheers,

Bob