Whither editthispage.com?

Lawrence Lee Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:07:38 -0700

Hi Michael,

I fixed the problem and you should be able to reach the sites now.

Sites on EditThisPage.Com are stored in various guest databases on the
server, so when hostedManilaWebsites1.root wasn't open, it didn't affect
the other ETP.com sites you listed.

Lawrence

http://pdawirelessworld.editthispage.com/
http://joel.editthispage.com/