adding right side content

Jim Byrne Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:03:20 +0100

--MS_Mac_OE_3086589800_13957780_MIME_Part

on 19/10/01 10:10 pm, Jeff Evans at jevans108@yahoo.com wrote:

ok - I give up - where oh where in the templates at Prefs/Advanced, for a
site at editthispage.com, do I add the html for a search button and for
another right side nav box (e.g. - http://www.curry.com) -- I'm trying to
drop something similar into the look of my .bits at
http://jeit.editthispage.com

thanks for the help

Jeff,

You can add anything you like to the template. As long as you understand
HTML - and in particlular in this case tables - you can take complete
control over the design of your pages. Am I not understanding your question?

Jim

--
Jim Byrne Project Director, The Making Connections Unit, Glasgow Caledonian
University, Glasgow G4 OBA, 0141 331 3893

Everything you need to know about publishing accessible information on the
Web.

Connections Disability: http://www.connections.gcal.ac.uk/

Scottish Disability Information Mailing list:
http://www.connections.gcal.ac.uk/MailList/DisList.html

--MS_Mac_OE_3086589800_13957780_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: adding right side content</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
on 19/10/01 10:10 pm, Jeff Evans at jevans108@yahoo.com wrote:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE>ok - I give up - where oh where in the templates at Prefs/Advan=
ced, for a site at editthispage.com, do I add the html for a search button a=
nd for another right side nav box (e.g. - http://www.curry.com) -- I'm tryin=
g to drop something similar into the look of my .bits at http://jeit.editthi=
spage.com<BR>
<BR>
thanks for the help <BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
Jeff,<BR>
<BR>
You can add anything you like to the template. As long as you understand HT=
ML - and in particlular in this case tables - you can take complete control =
over the design of your pages. Am I not understanding your question?<BR>
<BR>
Jim<BR>
 <BR>
-- <BR>
Jim Byrne Project Director, The Making Connections Unit, Glasgow Caledonian=
 University, Glasgow G4 OBA, 0141 331 3893<BR>
<BR>
Everything you need to know about publishing accessible information on the =
Web.<BR>
<BR>
Connections Disability: http://www.connections.gcal.ac.uk/<BR>
<BR>
Scottish Disability Information Mailing list:<BR>
http://www.connections.gcal.ac.uk/MailList/DisList.html<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3086589800_13957780_MIME_Part--