Mail-This-Store error

Dave Seidel Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 14:22:40 -0400

I just tried that, but it didn't change anything.  The privacy setting
appears to change cookie handling only.  On my test page locally, I tried it
with the lowest security settings, but that made no difference either. I've
also looked in the registry, but haven't been able to find anything.

-----Original Message-----
From: manila-newbies-admin@userland.com
[mailto:manila-newbies-admin@userland.com]On Behalf Of Robert Scoble
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 1:38 PM
To: Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Subject: RE: Mail-This-Store error

I have IE6 and I've spent the past 30 minutes trying to find info (or
figure out how to turn this feature back on).

I can't, for the life of me, find any info or an option to do anything
like that.

I've turned my privacy settings all the way down, though. Think that
could do it?

_
Robert Scoble
Director of Marketing
UserLand Software
We're turning the Web into a fantastic writing environment!
http://www.userland.com
###