static render error

Jim Byrne Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:50:03 +0100

on 17/9/01 9:24 pm, Brent Simmons at brent@userland.com wrote:

> It sounds like you're missing a trailing slash --
> http://www.lothiancil.org.uk/
>
> -Brent

Thanks Brent,

That's sorted it.

All the best,
Jim

--
Jim Byrne Project Director, The Making Connections Unit, Glasgow Caledonian
University, Glasgow G4 OBA, 0141 331 3893

Everything you need to know about publishing accessible information on the
Web.

Connections Disability: http://www.connections.gcal.ac.uk/

Scottish Disability Information Mailing list:
http://www.connections.gcal.ac.uk/MailList/DisList.html