Gems problem

Jim Byrne Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 11:19:19 +0100

I am having a problem with Gems on my Manila Website. When clicking on Gems
that have been uploaded - the browser displays a mixture of weird characters
and text - sometimes no text, just the strange characters. The files
uploaded are Word documents - but the browser doesn't seem to recognise them
as work documents.

Any ideas?

Jim
--
Jim Byrne Project Director, The Making Connections Unit, Glasgow Caledonian
University, Glasgow G4 OBA, 0141 331 3893

Everything you need to know about publishing accessible information on the
Web.

Connections Disability: http://www.connections.gcal.ac.uk/

Scottish Disability Information Mailing list:
http://www.connections.gcal.ac.uk/MailList/DisList.html