Gems problem

Ken Dow Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:15:29 -0400

Hi Jim,

>  Which means that any script designed
>to make sure the resulting gem has the appropriate type/creator would have
>to rely on the file extension. So a table that matches file extensions to
>file type and creator would be handy - no? Before I go to the bother of
>making one up - does anyone else have such a thing?

Matching the extension to creator and type is something the Mac does
via the PC Exchange (or something like that) control panel. Either
that or Google :-)

--
Regards / Ken

Online Introduction to Manila Course: Oct 8, Nov 5, Dec 3
http://www.kendow.com/manilacourses.html

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
- Derek Bok