Spaces in navigation text

Dan Mitchell Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 21:44:01 -0700

I've noticed that Manila seems to divide Navigation text onto multiple lines
even where there is space for the text.

For example, if I create a link to De Anza College in the Navigation
Advanced Preferences, I'd like to see the link text on a single line like
this:

De Anza College

However, it seems that it often appears as:

De Anza
College

I usually solve this by using   instead of spaces between the words,
but this seems awkward and unnecessary - and it is confusing to new users
trying to understand how to create navigation links.

I'd be interested in:

    finding out why Manila has this behavior

    if it can be changed.

Thanks.

Dan

     d    a    n        m    i    t    c    h    e    l    l

De Anza College   *   408.864.8511   *   http://mitchell.fhda.edu/
     Personal web site: http://danmitchell.editthispage.com/

          Apple Distinguished Educator - Class of 2000