New feature: print-friendly versions

Michael Shook Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 21:12:47 -0400

Hi Brent-

Perhaps this has something to do with getting:

Sorry! There was an error: Can't evaluate the expression because the name
"printFriendlyTemplate" hasn't been defined.
The error was detected by Frontier 7.0.1 in mainResponder.respond. Webmaster:
webmaster@userland.com. Time: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 01:05:54 GMT.

when I try to go to http://talkabout.editthispage.com/gospelofjohn on my site

http://talkabout.editthispage.com/stories/storyReader$80 works fine

In fact, all the entries in my Site Structure hierarchy get that error - for
example http://talkabout.editthispage.com/faq

-Michael