Manila for Linux? Radio for Linux?

Bobby Sanders Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 18:30:49 -0500 (CDT)

--On Thu, 4 Oct 2001 15:34:08 -0700, "Robert Scoble" <scoble@userland.com> said:

  RS> Scott, Right now our supported versions are Windows and
  RS> Macintosh. Linux support is something we reevaluate often but
  RS> right now we don't have anything to announce for the Linux
  RS> platform. Sorry.

So Sad.  To Bad.  My guess is that there are a lot of us out here now
that want to upgrade from MS products.  In fact I am MS free and have
been for over 2 years.  Isn't Zope a nearly similar product that runs
on Linux?  I suspect that more and more of us will upgrade as Gates
continues with his seemingly predatory licensing practices.

Bobby Sanders