Can't connect to server 127.0.0.1

Ken Dow Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:26:42 -0400

> When I open the control panel in Manila and click on the default
> website I find I can't connect to the server.
> The same problem occurs when I attempt to create a new site.

What operating system? So http://127.0.0.1/controlpanel works? What is
the address that Explorer is trying to load for the default website?
What is the error message? Same two questions for the new site
creation - what address and what error?

> I've asked this question before. Can I use Explorer to connect to a
> Manila server which is hosted on the same machine?

Yes.

--
Regards / Ken
http://www.kendow.com

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and
a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.
- EB White