AGAIN: Named element typography elements are now hosed

David A. Bayly Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:56:20 +0100

I know its so, because I noticed it too when I went to 8.0.5 (Mac). I
don't use MS browsers or the WYSIWYG tool , so that's not it.

I looked in system.verbs.builtins.html.data.iso8859.mac and I see a
lot of entries that don't seem to be iso standard. There's another
table for windows servers.   That's likely the cause, but I have no
idea why it was done and why  there wasn't anything in the patch
notices about the change.

--

- David Bayly.       Programmer and digest reader.     dbayly at udena dot ch
  		Digest Readers do it once a day.