AGAIN: Named element typography elements are now hosed

Michael Fraase Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:07:19 -0500

I'd like to say that I'm pretty sure it's one of the recent Frontier
updates, but I can't. While I haven't updated the browser, it could be
related to one of the many Microsoft security updates.

I really want to find a way to streamline our workflow and this is all
getting very frustrating. The time that I spend keeping systems up and
running around here is less time that I can spend doing anything
worthwhile.

As more non-geeks start writing on the web, things like this are
becoming ever more important. There has got to be a painless,
sustainable way to integrate real tools that writers use (almost
universally and unfortunately Microsoft Word) into Frontier/Manila. The
first vendor that can transparently integrate MS Word with a robust,
basic CMS at a fair price point is going to own this space (hint, hint,
nudge, NUDGE).

--
Michael Fraase
ARTS & FARCES LLC