Radio choking on Starbucks

Doc Searls Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:42:43 -0700

So I'm driving up to SF and stop at a Starbucks for a latte and a
log-on, and everything works fine except: my Radio Userland outline.
I open Radio, click on Edit With Radio, and the outline comes up, but
after a few seconds it kinda blinks and the window closes. The
program stays up, though. I restart the program. Makes no difference.
The window is gone with the first blink.

Now I've noticed that the Radio outline blinks every once in awhile
anyway. Not sure what that's about, but it doesn't seem to agree with
something in the system they're using at Starbucks, methinks. Could
it be they're blocking a port or something?

The provider is T-Mobile, formerly MobileStar:
<http://www.t-mobile.com/>. The OS is OS X. The version of Radio is
8.0.7.

Thanks!

Doc