viewRssBox - Paramaters?

Sam DeVore Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:22:32 -0700

On 8/19/02 12:35 PM, "Jack Foster Mancilla" <iJak@mac.com> wrote:

> .
>
> Hello,
>
> I really like viewRssBox for a bunch of reasons but I am having a
> little problem with setting something between the posts. I want to
> collect a bunch of posts and I would like to add a little extra html
> between the posts. Where whould that modification be governed? Should
> I take the viewRssMacro and just rename it and modify that second
> version?
>
> You can see here that the little dot is a little bit small.
>
> http://www.wwpp.org:8080/wwppDiscuss/stories/storyReader$20
>
> Jack
Jack that is what I would do, take the viewRssMacro and make a copy of it in
someplace like user.html.macros and rename it (also make sure that you
rename it internally, things like where it is cached and such) and then
either add a parameter for those things you want to add (or change in
internally but then you would need to change it evertime you want to do
something different for what you are doing)

Samd d
Samuel C. DeVore    sdevore@teachesme.com
www.TeachesMe.com
Because if you are not managing your content...
Who is?
See us for content management for teachers/schools/students