how to change font color of {tagLine}

DarwinPR Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:47:51 -1000

Is there any way to change the font color of the text used in the
{tagLine} macro (such as in the template) *without* changing the color
of other text?

I tried removing the {tagLine} macro entirely, and then adding my own
life of me I could not figure out how to simulate the very nice
vertical spacing effect, whereby the text of the {tagLine} sits just a
few nudges below the text of the {siteName} macro.

So, in other words, when both macros are used with the default
template, it looks like this when rendered:

mySiteName
and this is the text of my tag line

but when I remove the {tagLine} macro I end up getting something like
this:

mySiteName

and this is the text of my tag line

I toyed around with cell padding, font size, <br>'s, etc. but no luck.

Ideally, if I could just change the color of the text in my tag line
without changing the color of other text used on my site that would be
just great.

Darwin