How get the date members join.

Manila-Newbies@userland.com Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 13:58:53 -0700

--Apple-Mail-12-685191163

Don, you know I don't think that data is stored anywhere in manila by
default.  I am sure one could add the feature.

Sam D
On Thursday, December 5, 2002, at 10:39 AM, Don Saklad wrote:

> How can you figure out what date members joined as listed at
> http://GuideToProblematicalLibraryUse.WebLogs.com/stats/Members

====================
Samuel C. DeVore    sdevore@teachesme.com
www.TeachesMe.com
Because if you are not managing your content...
Who is?
See us for content management for teachers/schools/students
=====================

--Apple-Mail-12-685191163

Don, you know I don't think that data is stored anywhere in manila by
default.  I am sure one could add the feature.

Sam D

<excerpt>How can you figure out what date members joined as listed at

http://GuideToProblematicalLibraryUse.WebLogs.com/stats/Members

Samuel C. DeVore    sdevore@teachesme.com

www.TeachesMe.com

Because if you are not managing your content...

Who is?

See us for content management for teachers/schools/students

--Apple-Mail-12-685191163--