How get the date members join.

Manila-Newbies@userland.com Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 17:10:39 -0700

--Apple-Mail-12-696697373

Don it's not there and that was my point is that this is something that
would have to be added on the server side, probably by creating a
custom stats page and initiating some kind of call back though one
could walk the table on the server and use the timeCreated verb to make
a value that could be read by the stats pages I think.

Sam D
On Thursday, December 5, 2002, at 04:46 PM, Don Saklad wrote:

> Thank you Christopher
>
> Where's the verb timeCreated (adr) ?... for
> http://GuideToProblematicalLibraryUse.WebLogs.com/stats/members
>

> Cheers!
>  oo__  don saklad

====================
Samuel C. DeVore    sdevore@teachesme.com
www.TeachesMe.com
Because if you are not managing your content...
Who is?
See us for content management for teachers/schools/students

Samuel C. DeVore    sdevore@teachesme.com

www.TeachesMe.com

Because if you are not managing your content...

Who is?

See us for content management for teachers/schools/students

--Apple-Mail-12-696697373--