Discussion Forum: get rid of calendar?

G. Secondino Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:21:20 -0500

Jim,

As I understood your request you didn't want any calendar but would accept
one at the bottom of the pages, hence my reply about moving the macro. If
you don't want a calendar at all simply exclude the macro from your
template. You are then faced with the question, how are people going to
navigate on my site?

Regards,

Gary

 Website - http://www.webstir.com/