Discussion Forum: get rid of calendar?

G. Secondino Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 22:41:45 -0500

Hello David,

I simply use html comment <!-- {calendar} --> and that works. I remember
something long ago about the calendar macro must be in the template but my
memory is fuzzy like a 20px Gaussian blur. I just find it quicker to comment
out the code I don't want and it also serves as a place holder if I choose
to reactivate it.

Regards,

Gary

 Website - http://www.webstir.com/