random image script question

Jörg Kantel Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:14:13 +0100

Am Dienstag den, 17. Dezember 2002, um 02:24, schrieb David Campbell:

> Could this script be used in Radio? I am interested in doing
> something like this in my weblog and also on a static site I
> manage with Radio.

Yes it can. But it only changes the pictures randomly when you
are updating your radio site. I've a similar script for random
quotes in Radio here:
<http://www.schockwellenreiter.de/ru/randomquotes.html>

The script looks at a file (quotes.txt) where is every quote in
one line and picks randomly a line by every update.

I'm planning a similar script for "random media" that shows a
rondom picture with a link behind by every update. Visiting my
site could be useful. ;o)

HTH (and again excuse my bad (d)english)
J"org (aka Der Schockwellenreiter)

--
J"org Kantel								joerg@kantel.de
Der Schockwellenreiter						<http://www.schockwellenreiter.de/>