Managing Editor on two computers

Al Mac Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 12:17:55 -0600

Do you have to log off one computer as you before you log on from another
computer, or can it handle you being you logged on from two different
computers without logging off either one?

A work around would be to have TWO managing editors, one for each
computer.  Call them
Scott L = from the laptop
Scott H = from home desk top
Scott O = from office desk top