problems after new email

Ken Dow Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 13:13:03 -0500

Scott,

You can't change an email address, but you can get there like this:

1) Log in with your old email address and password.
2) Browse to Admin and add a new member with your new email address
and desired password. Be sure to make this new member a Managing
Editor.
3) Log out and log back in under your new email address and password.

--
Regards
Ken @ http://KenDow.Com

Art produces ugly things which frequently become beautiful with time.
Fashion, on the other hand, produces beautiful things which always
become ugly with time.
- Jean Cocteau